I will NEVER recommend ultra tan to anyone!!I went for a spray tan, I had never had one before.
They asked if I wanted light, medium, or dark. I asked which one would be the best for me without making me orange so they said medium. They said to sleep in it and wash in the morning for best results.
I woke up to not being any tanner at all and I have orange feet, toes, and hands.And on top of all that, the employees behind the counter were the snottiness/rudest girls I have ever met.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I started with Hair Club on November 1st 2014 and I was so excited and here it is 7 months later and I am so disappointed I'm unhappy, frustrated..."
- "I grew my hair out for 6 months as to where i could get a plain short stacked bob. My hair was all one length and a little past the..."
- "On Sunday, October 9th I went to the Regis Salon at the Alderwood Mall in Lynnwood, Washington. I had a 1pm appointment with a stylist named Roberta. I brought a..."
- "Our original home burned down in April. We went to several house dealers. We have a larger home now with more space, a 12-pitch roof and the walls are dry..."
- "I filed a complaint with these people about a week and a half ago, I just got a call today saying that they need a copy of the bounced check..."
- "I just ordered a sandwich from McDonalds in specifically asked not to put tomatoes on it because I am allergic to tomatoes! now when I asked for no tomatoes why..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."