So I went in today to renew my membership of which I never tanned in June so the girl told me I owed $75 of which I paid then after the $75 was processed she said oh now you owe another $75 for June (of which I never tanned) so I said to just refund my $75 I just paid and she said she could not do any refunds nor could I cancel my membership until I paid $75 for June of which I never tanned (for a total of $150 today).So I can't cancel nor can I tan after I paid $75 which is what the girl told me I owed until she got my $75 then all of a sudden I owed another $75.

So I can't tan in July even though I paid for July nor can I cancel my membership until I pay another $75 nor can I get my $75 back??!?!?!?. And today I see they also took $44 plus the $75 and I didn't tan in June and can't tan I.

July.I will never tan there again and will make sure all of my friends are aware of this horrible practice.

Review about: Ultratan Membership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Ultratan ?

Comments

ULTRATANCares
Spartanburg, South Carolina, United States #1352529
Ultratan Verified Representative

We do apologize that you had a bad experience while tanning with us.We would like the opportunity to resolve these issues.

Please call our Corporate office to discuss this matter.1-877-235-0054